Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another week half over, almost.

Good morning and happy wednesday to all!!!

I've officially declared it springtime in Chicagoland!!
It's been warming up gradually, near 60 yesterday, 47 right now.
It's been raining, almost every day, washing that icky salt down the drain, cleaning winters crud off my world.
Pretty soon, I'll be able to take my Camaro out to play!
But until then, I've been d riving my Corvette, just cause I can.

Carol's been busy at work this week, so I've been getting Brian from school and being home at 3pm. Used the opportunity to get started on the spring yardwork, getting the flower beds raked out, and spreading some weed preventer and fertilizer. with the warmer weather and rain, things are just popping up all over.

Working on the "nuts and bolts" of making my new website a business too. Going to incorporate as an LLC in Montana, they have no taxes and no residnecy requirement. Just shopping for a Montana Resident to be our "registered Agent" and I'll file the paperwork. Then I need to talk to a bank, need a checking account and a credit card.


share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment