Thursday, March 4, 2010

recovering, or sumptin.

I'm still trying to get over 2100 miles in the silverado, not to mention several days worth of "bitchin Betty pot luck mexican food"

That's when you ask the gps (bitchin betty) for the nearest mexican resurant, and eat there.
End result, so far... vast quantities of noxious fumes. Still.
And I woke up with a tummy ache last night, paced the floor for half an hour around 4 am...

And then this morning my back gave out! Hasn't done that in years. So tonight I'm heavily medicated and on my second margarita, and not feeling too bad.

I think it's time for a new truck.

I did talk to the head of IT at the New Orleans newspaper today, we hit it off pretty well, and I'm hoping to swing by the big easy after concluding my vacation... cough cough... business in p-cola!

Adidas in cedar rapids sent in a 5k po today, and I talked to the guy in charge in their Indy plant, both a direct result of my road trip.
Also talking to papers in columbia SC, and longview, WA. Seems the answer is to expand my horizons!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment