Saturday, March 13, 2010

is it gonna rain?

Happy weekend everyone and welcome to Saturday! Wonder what I'm gonna do today? It's looking kinda cloudy and soggy outside, but it's 47 degrees so it not all bad.

Guess what? We brought the bus home last night. Hopefully I'll get started on some spring maintenance as camping season is approaching. For some odd reason, the backup camera display won't powerup, so that will be on my list. Service the gennerator. I wanna get some liquid roof to recoat the rubber roof, it looks like crap. oil changes and stuff, and I want to sound deaden around the engine better, maybe the genny compartment too. Carol's gonna be working all day, so I can get into all the trouble I want to!

I think Mark and Sandra are home from Disney, I'll have to bug them for some pictures.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment