Thursday, January 31, 2013

Unclutter Your Mind


I'm working on dis-inviting fear, worries, and restlessness to my mind. Without going into too much detail, lets just say that 2012 was my year for fear, worries, restlessness to move in to my head. It was a very tough year, mostly emotionally.

Its very difficult to just stop thinking about those that you once had a relationship with, but this morning I've decided to just pretend this person no longer exists. We'll see how that works out. Some folks are much easier to forget than others.

Then there's the family member who just keeps coming back for more. DONE. This one I will never get rid of - nor do I truly want to. However, I can learn to dis-invite the fear, worries, restlessness that said family member causes. After all, we get to choose how we allow people to make us feel. And I am no longer willing to allow this person to make me feel anything less than spectacular. Sorry, your garbage is no longer invited into my mind.

We haven't had a chance at all to work on decluttering the physical parts of our house. However, since I've started working on decluttering fear, worries, restlessness some new things have come to light. I've been so worried about finances and trying to figure out a way to increase our finances. I've been racking my brain for many months over how I'm going to do this. And then one day, I went silent. I purposefully and completely shut off fear, worry, restlessness and I listened. And my soul revealed the answer.

When you listen, God will speak.

So now I have a new purpose. And it fulfills every need that I have for my life's work. It will bring in finances, yes. But deeper than that, it will bring gratification. And glory to God, through helping His people that need it most.

This new project is very much in its infancy. But hopefully it will be up and running very soon, at which point all will be revealed. In the meantime, just add another project to my long list! That's ok though, cuz this is a really good one!!
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment