Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday night!!!

WooHoo, it's Saturday night and I ain't doin nuttin!

The carpet's done, and most of the stuff is moved back.

I went to North Dakota on business, and came back again.

I put in a new wireless n access point today, and hope to never ever have to go down in the basement and power cycle the linksys. o far so  good.

I can't remember the admin password for my webcam so I can't switch it to the new wireless.
It's still connected on the old wireless and it still works.

And I dyed the gray out of my hair this morning!!!
I like it, Carol doesn't, she's wondering who I'm trying to impress....
The scale was under 200 this morning for the first time since last spring, hopefully I can maintain a downward trend. I'd so like to have abs.

More later, maybe with some pictures.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment