Tuesday, January 26, 2010

happy tuesday?

I'd like a decent title, but heck, I'm gonna take the time to write something anyway, might even be something good for the 5 people including my wife who read this.

The "NewJim" program is doing pretty well. After a week of salads and lo carbs, my scale's gone from 206 to 199, the first week is always easy. We'll see, if I can get to 190, maybe it will keep coming off. Last time, I stuck at at 197, just wouldn't go any lower.


And Sunday I dyed my hair! Ya really, no more gray for me. Thank my kids for that excessive graying at the temples, but it's all gone now!

Last week was "new carpet week" upstairs.  We been cleaning and straightening and trying hard to dial in our master suite. Yesterday we finished "waterfall wall."


If you were running the coast with us last summer, you'll recognize these, most are on the south wide of the Columbia River Gorge.

Another thing I got done not too long ago was switching my camaro back to the z/28 finned valve covers


share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment