Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a hole week?

ya, I guess... Who's gonna read this if I don't write it?

Need to find time. I got 3 minutes, then brush my teeth and get in bed and watch two and a half men.

A day... 
up at 6.
no time to read the paper. coffee and computer. check the forums, type a few posts, answer some pm's. Today I downloaded some software Jan needs for the new site and ftp'd it onto the server.
6:30 15 minutes on theexcercise thingy.
6:45 SSS and dreww for success...lol.
7:30 off to work.
work work work. 3 hours answering emails, doing quotes, wading thru my todo list.
11:00 filing. Been trying to stow away all the old personal stuff, and move the live personal files into my office rather than out in the public main office.
"counted my beans" part of this is putting data into my spreadsheet on our investments, so I can stow all the old statements away.
1:30 lunch... finally, also stopped by Carol's studio to pick up her rent check.
Rest of the afternoon, more emails, more quotes, more phone calls. I swore I was gonna get out from behind this desk and work in the shop, never happened.
3:00 paid some personel bills, then off to the bank
4:00 started on a new pc for our office manager, didn't get far, need a dvd drive...
5:30 went home
5:45 did the dishes
6:00 ate
6:30 did the dishes again
6:45 went out and voted in the primary, went by the old folks home and visited with my mom for a hlaf hour.
7:45 watched the last 15 minutes of american idol
8:00 on the computer. Check and post on firstgens. post a couple times on TC just to keep my name out there. Search out some cool addons for the new site. Go thru all the forums on firstgens and make sure quick reply is enabled.
10:15 typed this blog.
10:35 off to bed, g'night.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment