Wednesday, February 10, 2010

feels like half the day is gone

all read and it's only 9:15am!

Day start when an earthquake  woke me up at 4:30 AM. Kinda an unusual occurance here in the Chicago Area.... Whole house went bump bada bump. I looked out the window to make sure the house hadn't been clipped by an errant snowplow, then went back to sleep.

6 am, up and into the coffee. Checked my forums, then headed to the exercise machine. Did 1.64 miles in 30 minutes today, and then my 20 situps. Watched another episode os Northern Exposure. Weighed in at 199 again. That's good, 2 days in a row is very unusual.

And then it was outside to move six inches of yesterdays snow from 2  driveways and 550 feet of sidewalk. And finally off to work. So you see what I mean about it feeling like half the day is gone.

Tonight is open house at Route 66 Motorsports, details at http://www.firstgens.com/
share on:facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jim. I´m from Uruguay and i need a little help from you. I need to know the voltage value of the cap you use in your low cost tach filter...and sorry for my poor english...best regards. Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.D. : and the way you made the connection to the resistor and ground... My e-mail is maf27@msn.com
    Thanks a lot....
    MIGUEL

    ReplyDelete