Sunday, February 14, 2010

having an ADD kinda day.

I think it's the exercise. I did my now usual 30 minutes on the eliptical, a full 3/4 mile today, continuing to get faster, followed by 25 situps. Scale rewarded me with a 197 this morning.

It's only 6 pounds, but I'm seeing and feeling the difference. Maybe it's moving around? The tummy don't stick out as far. My jeans are looser. Not so much at the waist, but the thighs are like I'm wearing a gunny sack, just all flopping around.

When I look down, I can see my zipper!

Anyway, I've been just going like the energizer bunny all day long. Working on this, cleaning that, boing boing boing, bouncing from one lil project to another. Fixed the blown breaker in the top oven, while I was in there I scrubbed down the inside of the door. Cleaned out an old dresser. Carol is cleaning all of Jake's clothes, he expects to "move" this week, and will need clothes that are not orange. She'd layed all the stuff folded neetly on my sitting room floor, I put em in that dresser.

I got out the 409 and windex refills and refilled all the windex and 409 sprayers!
Now that's ADD if I ever saw it. Now nobody does that.

I need to make a list, gotta go shopping, need to buy stuff. New dishes that all match, old ones are 2 styles, and keep getting lost, probably under Dann's bed. Need new ones. Needem now. Need a kitchen sized garbage can for the laundry room, with the new canned cat food, it's just getting too damned messy up there for the little waitcan to handle it. Need to get Carol's car cleaned, it's a pigsty. Off to the carwash, cleaner up inside and out, gotta do it now, gotta run run run run, see ya all later!
share on:facebook

1 comment:

  1. FirstGens member 1969ProStreetCamaroFebruary 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM

    Jim,
    Keep a positive mental attitude and you'll be surprised at how fast the exercise will cause you to lose all of the unwanted weight!!!!!

    Kind Regards,
    David F.

    ReplyDelete