Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rockin Hard today!!!

G'mornin everyone, and how the heck are ya?
I'm GreaaaaT! to quote Tony the Tiger.

As I said yesterday on facebook, I had a really good (read profitable)  week at work, kinda nice for a change
Got up at six to bring Brian to a scout ski trip at 7, so it was an early start to get the ole blood moving.
Did my excercise bike thing, 1.81 miles in 30 minutes today, without hardly breaking a sweat or feeling tired. Situps of course. Scale was not nice, but it's temporary I'm sure, was that red robin burger and onion rings last night, it will pass.

So today it's into the garage. I'll bring the webcam with, check in on me if you like, it's http://www.jimragtop.com:12000/ the user id is team, password is camaro On tap for today is Carol's Trailblazer. The front brakes are down to metal, so I got new rotors and ceramic pads to put on. While in there, I need to check out the front diff. About a month ago, she kicked into automatic four wheel drive, made an awful noise, and since has preferred to remain stationary if the 4wd was engaged. This is accompanied by odd noises and some "jumping up and down." Abnormal stuff. So I'm gonna take a look and see what I see and hear.

On breaks, I'm gonna be putting in a new content management system for firstgens.com. I'm real excited about this, as well as the challenge of doing something I never done before.

So I got 2 "something I never done before's" lined up today. One with wrenches, one with a keyboard. Samo samo to me, that's the shit that gives me a real rush. No wonder I feel good.

For those of my friends and family that haven't figured this out yet, my comfort zone is OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE! That's where I thrive. That's where cool stuff happens.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment