Tuesday, February 23, 2010

last few days?

Saturday night pizza night with the firstgens.com south side gang was big fun. Good pizza, good margaritas, good company. Carol had a good time too.
Sunday I was in computer hell with forum stuff. I installed the jsubsilver template that we must use with joomla, and then got to putting our current mods into it. That all worked, then I started working on a mod to resize image attachments. This one was a biggie, but I finally got it working on our standard theme. Jsubsiler though, was and still is "blown up."

And then I find my new mod resizes pics when they are viewed, not when they are uploaded! What on earth is the point of that?

So sometime this week, I need to fix jsubsiler, and try a different picture resize mod that I found.

Yesterday was just your basic Monday. Went into the city trying to close  a deal with these guys I been talking to since November, and the best I could get was "we'll have a decision for you in 2 weeks. Shit. Third time I've driven down there, almost no longer worth doing. I did visit a couple regulars, so that's always good.

So now it's Tuesday, and about time to go up and exercise.

share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment