Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's especially hard this Saturday

Not that, get your mind out of the gutter!

Excercising is especially hard to do on Saturday. I've been good all week, 30 minutes on the elyptical (1.7 miles today, getting faster) followed by situps (now up to 25 yesterday and today) every day.
The scale is being good to me. 198 yeserday AM, 199 last night, 198 again this morning. So that's down from 203, in a week on the bike.

I tried and failed at putting a mod on http://www.firstgens.com/. It was supposed to show the first couple lines of a post when you put your cursor over it. Showed an error message instead...lol. Back to the drawing board. Later. It's Saturday, and I have things to do that don't involve sitting on my ass with a laptop on my lap.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment