Sunday, February 7, 2010

I want my body back!

And this eating like a rabbit isn't doing it by itself.

Today I did 30 hard minutes on the elyptical, followed by 10 minutes in the hot tub, followed by  lousy 18 situps. I'm gonna do thisz twice a day until I look like this again
and I really need to use a different editor, cause this basic blogger one is less than worthless. I also need to work up some keywords and metadescriptions and stuff. Heck, the blog I started and abandoned on wordpress gets more hits than this one does!

I talked to Mark last night, and we have dates for our summer vacation!! Yeah!!!! We'll be meeting up in Jackson, Wyoming for 6 days of fun beginning July 17. and before we meet with them, I'll actually be taking my family to see Denver!

Well, time to go finish painting the kitchen in the lower level apartment.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment