Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Sunday all!!

And I gotta say I'm sad to see another weekend draw to a close...

We got our house clean, that's always nice to say it's done. Not a "full clean" job, but pretty good. I cleaned my garage too, Ron, my BIL, came over Saturday to do brakes on his company car, so I needed to clean and get rid of all the sawdust from all the woodworking.

Saturday afternoon I laid around and watched a couple Harry Potter movies on abc family channel. Had a hard time getting motivated, Carol was working, while I know she has to work some Saturday's, that doesn't mean I have to like it.

We got some Christmas shopping done! Quite a bit actually. Dan and Brian are about handled. And we shopped for Daneille and Shelby. I can't say too much, as they read this, but I think they'll be happy. It was really fun shopping for "my girls." Carol enjoyed it too. We must have gone into a dozen "girl clothes stores" and looked at hundred of cute lil "girl outfits." We went to many other stores too, and I ain't saying what we bought. But we had fun. If they lived closer, I'd spoil em rotten. If we were invited, I'd fly my family out there after christmas, and just have fun. Cause I love em. I was blessed with 3 wonderful sons, and I love them dearly and wouldn't trade any of them for anything, but I'da made a good father for a daughter or two. Instead, I have these 2. Shelby is tiny and cute as a button. She's outgoing, and has the cutest lil giggle you ever heard. Daneille is my best friend. She's sweet, and pretty, and caring. Harder to get to know than her sister, but oh so worth the effort. It's been 5 months since our last summer holiday. I've seen Mark twice and Sandra once since then, but I miss "my girls" bad.

I think I need to go shopping again. Mark and Sandra, you don't mind if I spoil em rotten, do you?
Danielle, call me sometime when you feel like talking...
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment