Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Tough day, heck even tough couple days. Work is way busy, that would be a good thing. Lots of year end stuff coming to a head, lots of deals to get closed and on the books in 2009.
Maybe there is some "pentup demand"?

Between the websites, I am completely out of time. Team Camaro is being slowing driven down the highway to hell by autoforums, the mod team is on an uproar, the members are grumbling.
I'm trying to keep it together while most of the other mods are just stepping back and saying "the hell with it."

And all the while I just started a competing forum, and I'm need to work much harder than I have been over there.

And if I ever see another blue fade flash ad trying to pitch caddies, buicks, chevy equinox's and whatever... autoforum has stuck one on team camaro, and it takes forever to load and it's giving script errors and locking things up.

sorry. It's frustrating. Spent 2 hours on Team Camaro tonight. I'da rather been over on my new site, http://www.firstgens.com/ doing a lil posting then trying to learn how to customize phpBB to get the forum looking the way I want.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment