Monday, December 7, 2009

Kentucky?

Well actually southern Ohio right now, found a place to bed down a lil east of Cincinatti.
So tomorrow I go to the local newspapers in Maysville KY to stupidvise an upgrade being done be another company, to some equipment that feeds into the stuff I take care of.

On this trip, I also get to do a maintenance call in elizebethtown, KY, and hopefully sign a maintenance contract with the Enquirer in Cincinati!

And I get to miss a promised good sized snowfall. It should be a productive trip.

The new website http://www.firstgens.com/ is up to a dozen members now, and over 50 posts.
I "think" that's pretty good for 4 days? Hopefully they keep coming back. I need a real homepage, and a bunch more content. Should be working on that now, but don't feel like it.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment