Sunday, October 25, 2009

Annoying weekend

I'm up here in the econolodge in escanaba michigan. Had to give up a quarter of my weekend to be ready to work up here tomorrow morning. Just the last straw in an otherwise mostly annoying weekend.

But first, a thumb update.







Saturday I took the bus to the nearest dump station, at this nasty old campgound outside of yorkville. That was my first mistake. Second was not taking a minute to wipe the rain off the backup camera...

Wait for it...

Yup, you guessed it, I backed the damned bus into a bulldozer trying to get close to the dump hole because I couldn't see because I was lazy. Actually it was a loader, one of those big ones that bend in the middle and have a buckt 10 feet wide and tires 5 feet tall. There really needs to be something stronger on the ends of the bus besides fiberglass.

On the good side, I did get the smurf doors finished Friday night.






share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment