Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday....

Hi all, and happy Tuesday.

First, a thumb update. Here's a pic from the morning of the tenth

Someday I'll  figure out how to format this thing, in the meantime, sorry...

I've been bandaging the thumb over night, and when I  get up it's all raw and puffy like in the pic above. Then I leave it exposed all day, and it gets all crusty and blackish like the pic below.


And here's the offending power tool, wicked, isn't it?









Carol just got back. She went to Dekalb to visit our oldest son... He's in jail. Being held in lieu of bond, charged with breaking into people's cars and stealing their stuff, to get money to buy drugs no doubt.

That's really all I want to say about that right now. He's been out of my house for a while now, and he's not coming back. We're not bailing him out. I'll never understand mothers... Jake can still get to Carol, He causes her such pain that I bleed inside for her. But I won't bend, I  just won't. We've heard all this before. We've been talked into bailing him out before. He's promised to stay away from his worthless friends and quit ruining his life with drugs, before.  A buncha times. No More.
This time he has to fix himself.

I REALLY want to move to Colorado. That mountainside is looking really good right now. Carol (my wife) is scared to death, she thinks I've lost my mind. In an ideal world, Mark and Sandra would join us. We'd make a living building cars and "improving" motorhomes. We'd travel. We'd raise our kids way better than the world we're attached to  lets us now. That's gonna be a tough sell though. They've always just collected a paycheck. And their from another country after all. It's a lot to ask, and I can't push. My golden goose in Chicago is dying. But I know I can do it again. It sure would be nice to have some more help though.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment