Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Morning world!!!

It's cold and rainy, but at least it's SATURDAY!!!
I slept late, till almost 8, so now I gotta get to it, get dressed and start working on those smurf doors. Busy busy day planned today.

Almost forgot, yesterday we listed Carol's studio for sale. Kind of a bittersweet thing. We just can't afford to keep it, but we (especially she) love the place, it's a very cool house and property. It could be a long time before it sells, but still it's the first step in winding things down and moving to Denver!

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I dreamed Danielle was getting married! In the backyard. It wasn't my backyard here, but yet it felt like home. Mark and I were working on a Camaro (it wasn't mine or his, but it "felt like mine") in the garage while everyone was getting ready. The property was full of decorations and people, and Sandra and Carol were flying around helping Danielle get ready. She was maybe 20 in the dream, and she looked totally beautiful. Her beau was a canadian guy her age. I woke up just as the ceremony was starting. It was all very weird.

Ever since I used Chantrix to quit smoking, I've had vivid dreams and remembered them. I quit over a year ago, and only took chantrix for a month, but the dreams keep coming, once a week maybe? I like the dreams, but at this point it's kinda like an acid flashback!!! I never used to remember my dreams, they would fade out within minutes of waking up.

Happy Saturday!
Jim
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment