Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Morning from the UP!!

I think. This eastern time kinda sucks at  first. But the bed was ok, the alarm went off, and the shower was great. Actually had water pressure. Lots. Hot  too.

The coffee is down the hall, but also very good.

So as soon as I hit post, I'm out the door and off to the  "Hoegh Pet Casket Company" in Gladstone, MI.  Yes, there really is such a place, and they really do make pet caskets and ship them worldwide. I'll try to get a pic friom my phone. The warehouse is kinda creepy, endless 20 foot tall stacks on miniature caskets!!!

ttfn
share on:facebook

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u 2 Honey!!!

    It's 1:30 local time, and I'm heading south. Looks like I'll make it back for Brians boy scout court of honor!!!

    ReplyDelete