Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tieing up the loose ends

After a bunch of short posts these last few busy days, let's tie up the loose ends.

We had a great lil b-day party for Brian, live on webcam of course. He got a bunch of cool presents including a werewolf costume and a new bike. The cake looked like Scooby-Doo, and I had 3 pieces. Our friends in BC-CA watched on Webcam, and Danielle called me, and Brian got to talk to Shelby for a while.




I'd mentioned yesterday that I went on a field trip with Brian's class. I am after all the official "field trip Dad" and I go on most. Here's a few pictures from yesterday.



Yes, we really did bury Tory in the corn.

And yes, Danielle did get her braces on today. It's ok sweety, they won't be there forever, and I still love your beautiful smile!



And finally, here's today's thumb update

A tough pic to take, by myself on a cel phone. Not focused very well I'm afraid, sorry. I've left it open the last couple days, and it's pretty much covered over with hard black stuff. I'm still not sure of it's better to put a bandaid on or  leave it open. If it's covered, all the hard black stuff goes away, and it just looks raw and gross.

share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment