Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday wish?

For my birthday, I'd like one or two stools so I'd have something to sit on in my mancave.
You know the ones, bar height, black leather swivel seats, either a nascar, NHRA, or craftsman theme.

Ya see, it went like this... You remember those doors from yesterday, right? I use varathane water based poly on all my woodwork (ding ding!) The first 2 coats  kinda build a base, but they also raise the grain a bunch. So then I smooth em out with some 00 steel wool before putting on the final coat.

That's where I am now. I just finished rubbing on both sides of door one. Without being able to switch hands (see  previous posts for info regarding unintended collision between thumb and table saw blade) it gets kind of tiring. So I go in the house to sit for a few, and babble-boy-Brian, who's at the dining room table doing homework while watching TV starts babbling at me about some TV show.

The only way to stop this and get him back on homework is to exit.
So here I am with my laptop out in the mancave, with nothing to sit on.

The webcam is on. More comments is you wanna know the password. Help me out here, I know this blog is new, but still, I don't wanna feel like I'm typing to myself.



OK, back to work.

share on:facebook

2 comments: