Monday, October 12, 2009

My Banner

I think I should start by introducing some of the characters in my new blog, featured in my banner. On the right is my family. My wife Carol, who puts up with me so well, and my 3 sons, Jake, Dann, and Brian.


Next is "the Bus" we bought her this past spring, when we discovered "camping." Yes, I know, living in a 36 foot house on wheels with all the comforts of home isn't camping. whatever, we like it so far. It beats the heck out of a tent.

Next one is the "Ragtop" in Jimragtop. I've had this 1968 Camaro Convertible for almost 10 years. I've rebuilt her from the ground up, I even painted her myself. She'll be a big part of this blog. Read more here .Jimragtop.com I haven't updated that website in years, in fact the majority of the current build flat out ain't there. If  you wanna see it, leave me a comment, maybe you can motivate me to update the site.

And finally, on the left is a pic from our vacation this past summer. Danielle is my best friend's oldest daughter, and we've spent a peice of our summer with them for four years now. I met Mark and Sandra on the internet, and it is both one our modern worlds wonders and horrors. You see, they live on the west coast of Canada, 2300 miles away...
 
Camaro motorhome canada convertible
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment