Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3 days 3 days 3 days, Oh Noooo!

yes indeed, it's been 3 days since my last post to El Bloggo. Maybe it took that long for the hangover to go away? Naaa, didn't have one actually. In fact I was sober before my wife got home! Good thing, too.

Anyway, I been working on those stairs, just finished the third coat of poly, they looook goooood.....
I'll put a fourth coat on em, but they don't really need it.

Tomorrow night I'll get the last coat on, and then they'll be happy sitting there till after Vegas!

Talked to Mark a bit ago, he's sounding pretty pumped up bout our trip. It's gonna be a good time, 3 days of guys and beer and prime rib and DRAG RACING!!!
Still 2 days off though... :(

Had to spend a goodly part of the evening reprogramming my router. No one will admit to holding down the reset button, but she was all factory defualts, everything. Even had to call AT&T to get the DSL user id and password. Their customer service poeple are top notch BTW, nice, friendly, and didn't begin every sentance with "we don't support third party routers" like those others, the ones who do television, do.
So we got internet access again. Server is still restting the dynamic dns thing, so no website or cam yet.

Of course it's a good time for a thumb update. That errant digit is doing really well, Carol called me a "cell regenerating machine" a lil earlier. I got new skin except for a patch maybe 3/8" around. The black thing is even shrin king. It's definitely a scab, it's loose on one side, gonna fall off someday soon. Anywat, here's the thumb

Well, g'night all. Been a busy one, and I just need to check Team Camaro real quick before I head for my bed.


share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment