Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looong busy weekend

And it's still got one more day.
Today my name was mostly woodwork. Since I finished the stairs Thursday, the project of the week became completing the basement apartment that used to be my Mom's. I'd never really finished it, it's tough when someone is living there... So Friday I started trimming out the batheroom. I had enough pieces finished to do most, had all the baseboard, linen closet door and frame, and such. but I did run out, so had to make a bunch more peices. The kitchen was missing a louvered bifold door, jamb, trim, etc, so I did those too.

Just finished the last coat of poly, so the garage is full of finished woodwork.

Carol and I spent the afternoon working on things at her studio, too. I got back on the roof, and this time I think I got that leaky skylight sealed for sure. Also filled 6 more bags with leaves. 3 more tommorrow ought to do it. Also need to fix the drywall around the leaky skylight.

I tried figuring out how to install phpBB, but so far I'm a failure. It says it can't log into the database, I think I'm making some sort of syntax error in the user name or database name. Gonna work on that some tonight. Anyone wants to post up some ideas for the homepage at firstgens.com, lemme hear em.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment