Saturday, November 14, 2009

denver?

Can I do this now? it's 2:10 pm saturday afternoon., looks like it's starting to cloud up and cool off, but it's been a  beautiful day. My fifth margarita is history, but I spilled the 4rth all over the counter, and half the fifth too I think, so only counts as 3 1/2. Still, I got a good buzz on. That can be my excuse.

Mark, looking forward to next weekend is vegas. May decide just not to come home. You are my  best friend without a doubt, and the two thousand plus miles from my house to yours is an endless  source of pain. That you would drive all the way here to pick up a clapped out racecar project just tells me you feel the same way. Your highest use is not to drive a truck. We can do better. And we can do it working half as hard and smiling twice as much.

Sandra, you're the best, and hopefully you will  someday decide we're not nuts completely. Yes Mark, I'm assuming your support in this drunken rambling. It just goes without saying.

Carol, you are the love of my life, this has not changed, and it never will. Look inside. You accuse me of being grouchy, I'm not, certainly not today. Today, I'm in the hot tub., alone, scrubing it out and having fun. WE ARE NOT OLD. I WILL NEVER ADMIT WE ARE OLD. I will not get old. I refuse. I am not grouchy either.  I only seem grouchy when I am forced to think like an  old grouchy person!!!!

I do truly believe, sober or not, that if you put Mark and I in the same place, great things will happen.
We are both "go get em" kind of guys. We don't sit around. We don't relax. We're not happy unless  we're going balls out on one project or another. We can make a new start. We can do what we always wanted to do. And we will support our families no matter what.

And we are known. People will pay us for our expertise. We can have our cake and eat it too.

So, let's make a plan. Let's get it done. Let's make it happen.  Paradise in the rockies is sooo close.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment