Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Off to Vegas tomorrow!!

Barely made it thru work today. Left around 3, went to heritage woods to try to help my Mom with her TIVO. Ever since Comcast went all digital, her tivo has been very confused. The cablecard got all the channels, but tivo's tv guide had no idea what was on them. So I managed to do a full setup on it, and believe it or not, it works!

Got a haircut too, if yer paying attention, it's the second hair from the left.So now Im, looking gooood for the trip. Got everything stuffed into my bad, 'cept my toothbrush and razor that I'll need in the morning, and the mini toothpaste I still need to buy. Wut's with the airlines these days, you can't bring real deoderant, and you gotta leave your shoes at the desk.

I'm hoping to line up a substitute blogger tonight, but she's off at an important girl-guides meeting and hasn't called me yet. Hopefully her mommy will read my blog and remind her to call?
In the meantime, I need to get my Walmart reading glasses and see if I can set up my windows mobile phone to talk to blogger. They say it can, heck the carned thing can do almost anything, at least they tell me it can, I dunno, can't see the darned thing without the reading glasses.

Anyway, here's where we're going http://www.streetcarsupernationals.com/oscontend.html
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment