Monday, November 2, 2009

Thumb update

hmmm, I didn't see it happen, but someone muct be on my cam cause it's aimed in a different place. Good thing I didn't pick my nose.

All I got for you today is a thumb update.
At this point I  don't even know how many weeks it's been, certainly long enough for me to be getting tired of only having one useable thumb. The worst is dealing with things like snaps, buttons, and zippers. All of these things, on men's clothing, are made to be operated with the right hand. Since I'm left handed this has never been terribly easy for me. With most of the tip of my right thumb gone, it's nearly impossible.

Tomorrow, try to button your pants using only the side of your thumb, at the first knuckle. It ain't easy.

I used a bandaid for the last 36 hours or so. This melts off all the hard crusty scab looking stuff.
Here's today's pic, a beaut, ain't it?


share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment