Thursday, November 5, 2009

just another workday...

I was out and about most of today. I tried to get Mark on the phone, but he wasn't picmking up. I need Sandra to hang out the side of the pickup while Mark does a burnout and a 3 gear peel, need some good diesel audio for the "Hot Rod your Motrorhome" website.

I need a good  picture of a nice coach on a cool road (send pics to jimm1968@att.net) for the front page of the website, I'll have Carol Photoshop it doing a hairy burn out while Mark's Powerstroke does the background tunes. It'll be awesome.

Since Mark didn't answer the phone, I called grandma's house (Mark, what's your mothers name, it's impolite to call her "hey you!")
So grandma gave me a talking to about the thumb, suggesting that perhaps I should let the medical profession give me an opinion on if I will survive.
Then I got Danielle on the phone (far too briefly) and listened to her suggest the same thing...

It's good people care about me. Thank you.

But the thumb will be fine. I'm keeping it clean. taking care. Watching close. If there is any sign of infection, I'll be right off to the nurse practitioner in the walgreens drugstore. Foor now though, it's ok. Really.
Hmmm, the webcam has moved. But it's not aimed at me.
I think I'll get some ice cream and give Mark a call.
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment